Associate Creative Director, Design
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Associate Creative Director you empower a team of talented art directors and designers to create concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. You have a deep love of Apple and Apple products and your work will influence Apple customers worldwide.
- You have at least 10+ years of experience concepting, creative directing and producing major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
- You have crafted quality work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- You are passionate about excellent design and art direction that is thoughtful, meaningful, provocative at times, and significant.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
- You have an eye for aesthetic and the ability to create a powerful story through the work.
- Manages art directors and guides art direction and design. - Crafts, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the Apple brand and products. - Presents work to senior creative staff, product marketing managers, and Apple executives and articulates concepts with energy and enthusiasm. - Collaborates with ACD/Writers to concept ideas and co-direct teams to produce quality work. - Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication. - Works with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met. - Guides creatives to do their best work and to support each others strengths.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.