Associate Creative Director, Writing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Associate Creative Director of Writing, you empower a team of talented writers to craft and write concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. You have a deep love of Apple and Apple products and your work will influence Apple customers worldwide.
- You have at least 10+ years of experience writing copy, providing creative direction, concepting, and producing for major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
- You have crafted work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- You are passionate about excellent writing that is thoughtful, relevant, provocative at times, clear and inspiring.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
- You have an eye for good writing and the ability to create a powerful story through the work.
- Manages writers and guides up and coming writers seeking to craft meaningful and inspiring work. - Writes, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the Apple brand and products. - Presents work to senior creative staff, product marketing managers, and Apple executives. - Collaborates with ACD/Art Directors to concept ideas and co-direct teams. - Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication. - Works with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic (or kind of realistic) and that deadlines are met.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.