Marcom Art Director
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The role of Creative Art Director works with a Copywriter in a team of talented creatives, art directors and ACD’s to craft concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. You have a deep love of Apple and Apple products and your work is seen by Apple customers worldwide.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- You are passionate about excellent art direction and design that is thoughtful, relevant, provocative at times, clear and inspiring.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
- You have an eye for good creative and the ability to create a powerful story through the work.
- Art directs, designs, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the Apple brand and products. - Presents work to senior creative staff and product marketing managers. - Collaborates with copywriters to concept ideas. - Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for social media, online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication. - Works with project managers and associate creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.