Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The role Copywriter works with an Art Director and a team of talented creatives, art directors and ACD’s to create concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. You have a deep love of Apple and Apple products and your work will influence Apple customers worldwide.
- You have 4-7years of experience working in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- You are passionate about excellent writing that is thoughtful, relevant, provocative at times, clear and inspiring.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously improve the brand.
- You have an eye for good writing and the ability to create a powerful story through the work.
- Writes, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the Apple brand and products. - Presents work to senior creative staff and product marketing managers. - Collaborates with art directors to concept ideas. - Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for social media, online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication. - Works with project managers and associate creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic (or kind of realistic) and that deadlines are met.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.