Marcom, Producer, Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Marketing Communications group (Marcom) is responsible for developing breakthrough marketing campaigns that incorporate all communications disciplines. The Interactive team is recruiting an experienced producer. This person will contribute to managing projects and working with senior interactive producers responsible for building customer-facing interactive experiences for Apple Retail, including the Apple Online Store https://apple.com/Retail, marketing programs and related campaigns. Candidates for this position will have a strong track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple channels and platforms. This role will require close collaboration with internal creative and development teams, as well as partners from Retail and IS&T (Apple’s internal development group). The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans. This role provides the opportunity to change the way customers interact with Apple Retail both in and out of the stores. A real passion for crafting digital experiences is essential.
- Working effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with internet technologies.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Organizing information quickly and summarizing succinctly.
- Accommodating rapid change.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups.
- Schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status - Support lead producer to track project progress - Set up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements). - Oversee integration of copy and imagery - Maintain project deliverables lists - Schedule hand-offs and assure delivery of appropriate assets to internal teams
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree. The position requires a minimum of 4 years of experience in digital project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.