Reporting Analyst - People Operations/HelpLine
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The People team are seeking a talented Reporting Analyst to support reporting for our People Helpline team worldwide. You are essential in helping us achieve operational perfection while providing our employees with a world class employee experience. This role works cross-functionally with internal partners and will provide data to continually improve the employee experience and operational efficiencies. This position is based onsite in Austin, Texas.
- 5+ years of quantitative and qualitative analytics experience
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau
- Solid knowledge in SQL, JMP, Excel and Business Objects
- Experience with critical metrics reporting, analysis and data mining
- Broad-minded, with scrupulous attention to detail and desire for end-to-end ownership of work you’re doing
- Self-motivated and directed, driven individual who can work in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment with the ability to work with multiple multi-functional teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to develop and present conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Ability to support, collaborate and communicate with senior management and build strong working relationships through active listening, delivering promised results, and establishing trust
- Understands the need to protect sensitive employee data
- Great teammate with a positive attitude, desire to help others and ability to be decisive
As the Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for: - Achieve and maintain a comprehensive understanding of both Global People Reporting and HR HelpLine business processes, data structure, systems and tools. - Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly Business Reviews that share insight into the state of the Business and identify areas of opportunity for improvement. - Create and maintain complex reporting solutions to allow users across People Shared Services to do self-service analysis of issues impacting their organizations. - Using quantitative and qualitative analysis, identify areas impacting the employee support experience and work with necessary teams throughout People Shared Services to mitigate the impact of these issues. - Represent the Employee Support Experience team on cross-functional projects with teams, such as Global Business Solutions, People BPR, Program Owners and others, and actively participate in business improvement efforts generated from these projects. - Participate in Regional Quarterly Business Reviews with leaders across functions and programs by providing data driven insights into the performance of the HR HelpLine and issues which impacted Key Performance Indicators and the overall employee support experience; actively engage with leaders to implement solutions for identified issues. - Track the impact on KPIs to recommended solutions identified in Business Reviews or other cross-functional partnerships through reporting solutions such as Tableau Dashboards, Excel reports and Keynote summaries. - Run requests for employee related data by creating custom reports in systems such as Business Objects; handle incoming requests according to strict service level agreements while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of employee data. - Develop Executive level reporting for Key Performance Indicators of the Employee Support Experience across People Shared Services. - Define, create and deploy meaningful metrics as needed to measure performance across multiple teams within People Shared Services.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.