Program Manager - HR Operations/HelpLine
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The HR Helpline team is seeking a talented program manager to identify and lead key improvements and new ways of working for the People Helpline worldwide. You are essential in helping us achieve operational perfection while providing our employees with a world class employee experience. This role works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop, implement and maintain programs that will support Apple employees to do the best work of their lives. These programs include work that involves people, training activities, processes and various infrastructure technologies (web, phone, CRM, HRIS, etc). This role will lead business reviews to identify and act on trends, issues and data that will lead to improve the employee experience and operational efficiencies. This position is based onsite in Austin, Texas.
- 5+ years with proven track record in leading strategic global programs
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Experience with contact center technologies and usage: CRM, Phone, KB, Web-based Catalogs, etc.
- Structured & analytical thinker
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Detail and data oriented
- Innovative with a critical/creative thinker mindset
- Shown success in international and cross functional collaboration
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and accept change and ambiguity enthusiastically
- Strong active listening skills
Drive the overall development, deployment and sustainability of key People and HR Helpline processes and programs at Apple. Collaborate with partner's in the definition and execution of improvement initiatives. Provide frequent and clear communication regarding status to leadership while raising potential issues or key decisions needed to ensure successful delivery. You will be accountable for all aspects of each initiative including definition, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, deployment and ongoing sustainability. Review past processes and trends to identify wins/learnings for improvements and influence internal change management. Ensure key data points are collected, understood and acted upon appropriately. You should be high-energy, strategic, dedicated, a direct communicator, highly organized, data driven and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment. This position will require travel.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired. 5+ years of relevant experience.