Product Manager, Apple Store App
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Today at Apple is one of the ways we’re evolving our Retail experience to encourage and educate our customers. We’re building a modern-day town square, where the best of Apple comes together, allowing individuals to connect with each other, discover new passions, or take their skill to the next level. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead ongoing integration of this amazing program into the Apple Store App. You possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, have a real passion for learning and events, and enjoy working in a cross-functional team environment. We are seeking a highly organized, results-driven individual, who knows how to enthusiastically redirect around pitfalls, remain flexible and positive in an ever-changing environment.
- 7+ years Product Management leading consumer products experiences, demonstrating growing levels of responsibilities.
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases.
- Have a validated ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to make things happen across a large matrixed organization.
- Past examples of using customer insights and data analytics to drive roadmap and to improve features and user experiences.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience leading and handling complex production schedules.
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- Have insights into modern interactive design and development standards; recognize and strategically apply the differences between web-based and native app experiences.
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
Work closely with the Today at Apple team to build new types of experiences for the the Apple Store App. Craft strategy and run roadmaps for consumer-facing features; collaborating with partners throughout the broader organization. Negotiate and set landmarks and expectations with other departments. Evangelizes each release to other departments and partners. Manage design and development process between various internal and external teams. Oversee and update the production schedule; ensuring each release is timely and solves requirements. Represents business goals and feature solutions during product reviews with executives and determines and follows through relevant action items for the working team to address. Monitor the health of projects at all times along with the associated risks and implications to timelines; own the resolution of cross-functional issues.
Education & Experience
Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. Consumer product experience with a history of handling projects that facilitate or improve customer experiences. Strong background in the mobile industry, with experience shipping mobile products and iOS apps.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.