Finance Manager - WW Procurement Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are the Worldwide Procurement Finance group and we create and provide analytical support for critical cost data, including standard costs, forecasted costs, and actual costs for Apple. Within the Worldwide Finance Procurement group, this position reports to the Senior Manager of Commodity Financial Management. - We are responsible for managing “high risk/high visibility” processes that support the foundation for Apple’s product costing worldwide. You will manage a team of 4-5 financial analysts within Procurement Finance. - We are looking for a true partner to key teams at Apple to deliver seamless execution of future state forecast and close processes to ensure accurate, comprehensive and timely processing of data related to component costs, finished goods receipts, product bill of materials, billing and service units and other product data. - You will lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to address business and process issues to resolve data gaps and recommend solutions to ensure data integrity from source systems. - You will also assist leadership with significant process and automation changes, ensure proper deployment and run ad hoc analyses to support operational decisions. - You will drive execution of key projects as the business lead and subject matter expert. - This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn about key drivers/issues related to Apple’s products, supply chain, and to redefine a strategic area in a preeminent technology company.
- 7 to 10 years related work experience, preferably in Operations and Supply Chain Finance
- Experience in systems development, data analysis and business intelligence is highly desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical/problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with cross-functional teams across many levels of management
- Detail oriented, highly motivated and organized
- Solid knowledge of Excel is required and SAP and FileMaker is a plus
- Do you have experience managing processes for high risk, deadline driven areas, have an affinity for technology and working together with technical resources, and are a strategic thinker who can see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty?
We are looking for you to establish a clear link between all impacted teams and ensure all processes and controls properly align. Also, ensure all teams know the impact of task/role and drive to work together to standardize, simplify and ensure operational excellence. Design new processes and re-engineer existing processes to evolve with dynamic and constantly changing environment. Document business requirements. Partner with the Global Finance Projects team and Information Systems & Technology teams to deliver extensive automation and process re-engineering efforts.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field