Channel Programs Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The role of the Marketing Communications (Marcom) group at Apple is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple's business goals. The Channel Programs team plays a hugely meaningful role in Apple’s overall go-to-market strategy. The team is responsible for implementing best-in-class retail experiences for our customers around the world; including online, fixtures, graphics, visual merchandising, security, and point-of-sale messaging. In the role of Producer, Channel Programs you ensure that Apple’s branded and partner-led in-store programs are delivered across Carriers, Retailers, Mono-brand stores and other routes to market.
- You have strong organizational and project management skills.
- You understand retail store architecture and have experience in negotiating prime locations within partner environments. Visual merchandising is a plus.
- You possess a strong eye for construction and architectural details and have substantial experience with a wide range of fixture substrates, specifically wood, acrylic, metal, and have extensive experience leading on-site installations.
- You are flexible, process driven and manage rapid change in a deadline driven environment.
- You have strong influential and cross-functional coordination capabilities combined with excellent communication skills.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic work environment.
- You are highly collaborative and let the team's contributions be heard.
- You are solutions oriented and are able to make the calls to improve the work.
Ensures the right solution is executed in each point of sale by developing the best environments for Channel Programs. Develops individual briefs and ensures that design proposals are accurate, insightful, and complete. Works alongside the Worldwide Channel Team and design agency to review all store briefs. Manages the feedback process through to final design kit. Partners with your local agencies to conduct space-planning activities for each new location. Matches 2D design intents with build partner site-surveys to ensure that the finished build meets the required standards and expectations outlined in the final design kit. Partners with the WW VM team to plan and execute at NPI while meeting Geo level requirements. Manages the execution of VM related programs with partners and cross functional teams. Ensures correct deployment of the Apple logo and other proprietary assets. Ensures all financial and operational procedures are in place on a quarterly basis. To include opening Purchase Orders, obtaining and authorizing vendor invoices, conducting weekly budget reviews and updating spend forecasts. Identifies, understands, and reports Geo level trends to inform future program development. Manages the process for flagship/high profile locations with partner and in-geo teams. Leads the partner led in-store programs process and ensures a seamless and thoughtful end to end experience.
Education & Experience
A Bachelors Degree is Preferred.