Enterprise Systems Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
The AMR IS&T Enterprise Systems Analyst will serve as application owner for a number of enterprise class software solutions, and be the driver for additional systems initiatives and projects in Mexico, Colombia, Chile and other ALAC countries. You will ensure the solution landscape and architecture address current and projected business needs, while remaining compliant with Apple Information Security requirements.
- 5+ years of experience of managing and/or supporting Enterprise Systems such as ERP Systems (SAP etc,), compliance solutions, billing and invoicing solutions.
- Familiar with core P2P, O2C, R2R, H2R processes including inputs and outputs.
- Experience working in financial and legal compliance environments and familiar with related risks, priorities etc.
- Familiar with Latin America region requirements, challenges, regional tax calculation concepts, government agencies and systems.
- Baseline knowledge of core Operations and Logistics shipping and reverse logistics activities (OEM, 3PL, Carrier)
- Experience with Thomson Reuters or SaaS -based eInvoicing solutions, POS systems is a plus.
- Technical background with ability to explain basic networking concepts (routing, ACL, load balancers, SSL/TLS, TCP) in order to provide application architecture feedback.
- Ability to understand and explain complicated security issues to non-security technical users and possess understanding of core security concepts such as Single-Sign-On (SSO), encryption, SSL certificates etc.
- Ideal candidate will have experience owning, supporting and maintaining solutions from infrastructure and network setup, to support model definition and execution to ongoing maintenance and risk abatement.
- Fluent Business Spanish is required and Brazilian Portuguese is a plus.
Serve as the ALAC enterprise application owner and single point of contact for internally and externally hosted ALAC solutions. Continually assess the ALAC solution landscape and drive relevant changes where necessary to ensure continued and essential system and business support. Engage both internal and external I.T. teams responsible for technical support and vulnerability mitigation. Ensure management and/or execution of local patching, configuration changes and application upgrades are completed timely and successfully. Partner with Apple Information Security (AIS) on proactive scanning of environments and vendors. Lead the prompt review and remediation of identified vulnerabilities. Ensure knowledge transfer documentation is created and maintained. Serve as the IS&T point of contact for ALAC Finance, Operations and AppleCare solutions in portfolio. Work with ALAC business teams to identify opportunities & risks. Leads technical initiatives on behalf of business. Serves as liaison between business and Information Security for assessments and projects. Maintains internal project portfolio status, risks and issues for reporting to both IS&T and the business. Evangelist for internal IS&T solution offerings designed to support the business in their daily activities.