Engineering Program Manager - iCloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
iCloud is an exciting environment in a dynamic development organization, operating at a scale supporting over 780 million+ users around the world. Our program managers have a proven track record of shipping complex programs under demanding timelines. Are you looking for a position where the program manager is heavily involved in requirements analysis, feature and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept development, working with partners, planning, and execution for a company known world-wide for its attention to customer experience? If so, we’re looking forward to you joining this amazing and diverse team — we'd love to hear from you.
- 2+ years of program management experience in software development.
- Ability to build positive relationships, work effectively cross-functionally and run multiple projects at a time.
- Analytical thinking skills, with proven ability to tackle problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills (requirements sessions; design meetings; progress and status meetings; handoffs to SRE and operations).
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and constant change; remains flexible and calm while facing uncertainty.
- Technical curiosity with the ability to understand, draw, and explain system level diagrams.
You will drive and ship large, cross-functional programs and feature areas. You will own overall cross-functional program schedules including development in iCloud and dependencies on other Apple groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams). You will also handle all aspects of multiple programs including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. This role will require you to ship code which millions of customers rely on! Are you ready?
Education & Experience
BS, Liberal Arts or CS/Engineering and/or equivalent engineering program management experience.