Operations Lifecycle Manager - iPhone
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
NPI Operations Lifecycle Program Manager Location: Cupertino, California Travel: 10-15% internationally Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- You are a strong leader with demonstrated project management and supply chain management skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong social and verbal/written/presentational skills
- Convert business needs/requirements into executable strategies
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Understanding of inventory management requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating priorities, and initiatives
- Motivated and results oriented creative thinker
We are responsible for on time material readiness of development builds to support new product introduction and overall product readiness to meet launch. This position works closely with other key cross-functional teams from Hardware and Product Design Engineering, Part Suppliers, Procurement, Operations, Finance, Marketing and Contract Manufacturers to develop the strategic direction, goals, objectives and key measurement systems to ensure the business goals are met. Responsibilities include: •Executing multiple project timelines related to suppliers on time delivery performance throughout the development cycle •Present regular updates to Engineering and Operations executive leadership team •Run multiple projects for Bill of Material (BOM) component list completeness and material readiness throughout all the development phases •Lead inbox readiness for new product ramp and sustaining operations •Handle NPI related ECO’s and sustaining ECO’s that affect new part changes throughout the lifecycle of the products •Responsible for overall material cost savings objectives related to new product development costs •Facilitate quoting based on sourcing strategy for all NPI builds •Advancing high level strategic decision-making through detailed analyses and material preparations
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations or Business Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.