Team Manager – AppleCare, AMR Channel Service Support (CSS) - Channel Analytics
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Job Summary: The AMR CSS Analytics team is looking for a Team Manager to direct a team of analysts working to support and improve the Americas repair chain. This position plays a critical role in supplying to the customer repair journey by minimizing unnecessary contacts and resolving order-related issues in a timely manner. The ideal candidate for this role should have inventory management and or demand planning experience and exhibit the following: - You’re a role model and leader who advocates for their team. - You’re invested in your work relationships and hold yourself and your team to a high standard of accountability. - You’re naturally curious and gravitate towards tools and resources that enrich your team and the customer experience. As an CSS Team Manager, you will be available for your team during their shifts, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays. If you are ready to inspire and lead, join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Austin, TX.
- 3+ years in a people/project management capacity; order management or supply chain preferred
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with key business partners
- Demonstrates a real passion for technology and the ability to coach to administrative and technical concepts
- Forms relationships and seeks to understand what motivates individuals
- Prioritizes mentoring needs and develops employees to achieve excellent results
- Leads a standard for high-quality work by consistently meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Ability to develop coaching plans that incorporate observations and key performance trends
- Strong written and verbal communication with an ability to tailor your message to your audience
- Solution-oriented leader who demonstrates creativity and curiosity
- The AMR CSS Channel Analytics Team Manager is responsible for delivering an extraordinary repair and order experience to Apple Authorized Service Providers, Carriers, Apple Authorized Repair Centers and Apple Retail Stores by providing daily leadership and promoting the constant improvement of performed processes and procedures. This leader should be able to lead performance and develop analysts through one-on-ones, performance evaluations, and continuous feedback.
- Support employees’ success through performance management - Manage team to productivity and quality objectives - Cultivate team development through critical and creative thinking - Ensure the team is executing accurately and efficiently on tasks, which include applying agreement coverage support and facilitating the movement of parts and orders for the Americas supply chain - Effectively supervise 10+ business analysts - Effectively execute on management and administrative tasks such as leading staff meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, training, and development of employee performance - Ensure daily, monthly, quarterly operational metrics are met - Drive operational improvements, team collaboration, and recommend innovative solutions to business challenges - Establish clear and effective working relationships and communication channels with internal partners (CSS teams, Field Services, Service Order Management, Logistics, Finance, etc.) - Build relationships and seek to understand what motivates individuals - Lead a standard for high-quality work by consistently meeting and exceeding performance goals - Identify, promote, and implement innovative ideas to improve the customer experience and overall performance within the business unit - Achieve or exceed position goals and objectives as set by manager
Education & Experience
BA/BS or College degree with 8+ years experience. 2 years or above experience in managing/leading a team/program