Customer Support Specialist - Executive Level
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Corporate Executive Relations is the link between Apple customers and Apple's executive team, Public Relations, Investor Relations, Apple Legal, and Sr. Director of Customer Care in solving complex, sensitive issues. The Corporate Executive team handles damage control, customer recovery and retention. We work with Apple's most demanding and high profile customers. This position can be in either Cupertino or Elk Grove, California.
- Minimum 5 years experience providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Strong technical aptitude
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Advanced judgement and negotiation skills
- Able to self manage and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Communicate official positioning on company issues. - Develops creative solutions to customer problems. - Works under dynamic and ever-changing work environment. - Identifies and calls out product or customer issues. - Find opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvement strategies. - Empowered to use discernment when stabilizing company and customer needs. - May provide reporting and be asked to support additional task as needed.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Spanish, French, and/or Portuguese fluency preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.