Product Manager, Worldwide Support Programs Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW AppleCare Support Programs organization is seeking an innovative and passionate Product Manager to oversee a growing portfolio of contact center projects. This position will influence worldwide Apple Support strategy while being responsible for the roadmap for internal and customer facing initiatives. This a key role in guiding and delivering on AppleCare’s capital investment portfolio. Key partnerships include members of all other AppleCare organizations, IS&T, Retail, Product Marketing, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Security, and more.
- Experience in product management, including large, cross-functional project deployments, preferably with an emphasis on technology solutions
- Handle and organize multiple projects with competing priorities and timelines
- Communicate effectively in a worldwide environment and rapidly synthesize information to communicate findings to senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders to clarify business problems, identify process/user experience improvement opportunities, and represent business interests during the design and development of technology solutions
- Experience planning, managing, and leading the team through issue resolution during the entire implementation and development life cycles
- Ability to communicate technical information in a concise way to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Experience delivering global enterprise level employee and consumer facing applications, familiarity with user experience and interactive designs
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using project management applications to document business requirements, organizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria.
- Analytical and reporting skills with ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Self-starter with passion for innovation, integrity and attention to details
You will have the right balance of product management, project management, and technical knowledge to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects. You will have a solid track record making decisions to deliver projects on time while ensuring business requirements are met. You are self-motived, and can grasp technical concepts quickly, adapt to change while being an effective liaison between multiple business groups. The role requires that you work closely with our new products teams to ensure we are taking advantage of the latest hardware and operating systems functionality. As a product manager you will have to manage risk, expectations, and outcomes throughout the products release cycles and effectively communicate status to senior leadership on a regular. This is a complex environment that requires critical thinking and working with a dynamic, and cohesive team with aggressive goals and tremendous drive. Preferred Candidate As a Product Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring our technology fulfills Apple’s vision for providing a world-class customer support experience. We are looking for a results oriented candidate with more than just the right technical skills. You will have a sense of urgency without compromising quality. Be able to think creatively, be responsive to business needs, deliverables, and company standards. We have a high expectations for teamwork and team accomplishments while maintaining individual responsibilities.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree, plus 5+ years related work experience Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or demonstrated comparable work experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.