Program Manager, Worldwide Support Programs Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
JOB SUMMARY Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW Support Programs and Care Strategy organization is seeking an innovative and passionate Program Manager to handle a growing portfolio of contact center projects. This position will influence worldwide Apple Support strategy while being responsible for the roadmap for internal and customer facing initiatives. This a key role in guiding and delivering on AppleCare’s capital investment portfolio. Key partnerships include members of all other AppleCare organizations, IS&T, Retail, Product Marketing, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Security, and more.
- Experience in project management, including large, cross-functional contact center or support initiatives, preferably with an emphasis on technology solutions
- Lead and organize multiple projects with contending priorities and different timescales (i.e.: checkpoints with long-term goals while completing shorter term actions)
- Communicate effectively in a worldwide environment and rapidly synthesize information to communicate findings to senior leaders
- Ability to communicate technical information in a concise way to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Experience crafting process flows and optimization models
- Create and maintain relationships within the cross-functional teams
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements from end users
- Advanced spreadsheet, analytical, and reporting skills with ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Self-starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Creative problem solving skills; comfortable working with ambiguity
- Proficient knowledge of system implementation and development life cycles
You will have the right balance of program management, project management, and technical knowledge to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects in Apple’s fast-paced environment. You will have a solid track record delivering projects with complexity at scale while meeting business objectives. You are self-motived, and can grasp technical concepts quickly, adapt to change while being an effective liaison between business groups. As a project manager you will have to manage risk, expectations, and outcomes throughout the whole project lifecycle. This is a complex, dynamic, and cohesive team with aggressive goals and tremendous drive. We are looking for a results oriented candidate with more than just the right technical skills. Have a sense of urgency without compromising quality. Be able to demonstrate experience where you were able to think creatively, be responsive to business needs, deliverables, and company standards. Must think as a technical developer, a material subject expert, and a teacher. Demonstrate problem solving, collaboration, and possess a high degree of enthusiasm.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree, plus 3 -5 years related work experience Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or demonstrated comparable work experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.