Global Provisioning Coordinator
Dallas, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Global Provisioning Coordinator to join our Global Network Services team. You will be working in a customer focused environment providing project and operational support to deliver a multitude of telecoms solutions. Responsibilities include the ordering and provisioning of circuits as well as the analysis and verification of telecom inventory and charges. You have a solid background in telecom provisioning and support and will need to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide support across a complex, global infrastructure.
- 5+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of network transport, carrier terminology, billing systems, and telecom expense management principles.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for multiple disciplines with an emphasis on network, telecom, and telecom expense management.
- Experience with carrier neutral facilities and telecom services offered by colocation providers.
- Experience with domestic and international telecom carriers including negotiating rates, service level agreements, and performance reporting.
- Previous managerial/leadership and/or project management experience a plus.
- Ambitious with a self-starter attitude
Lead and process all New, Move, and Change orders for all telecommunications services from inception through installation. Run and track service activation related activities and associated SLA’s and carrier support and outage SLA’s. Lead and maintain global circuit inventory. Participate in negotiations and management of voice and network contracts to ensure both the best rates and the highest quality of service are available to Apple. Drive telecom data analysis and identify cost savings opportunities and efficiencies. Has a driving passion to improve existing processes and systems. Develop reports and automation where appropriate to capture telecom spend and trends. Independently identifies problem areas and crafts elegant solutions.
Education & Experience
BS Telecommunications or related field; 5+ years of experience in lieu of degree.