Video Coding and Processing Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, outstanding ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Detail-oriented and self-driven.
- Excellent oral & written interpersonal skills and social skills.
- Excellent programming, debugging and analytical skills (C, C++, Objective-C).
- Excellent knowledge and experience of computer vision and machine learning
- Experience performance tuning on embedded architectures.
- Experience developing embedded image and video processing solutions.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
The Interactive Media Group is looking for a highly skilled and innovative engineer who is up to playing a key role in delivering state of the art embedded video coding and processing technologies. We're looking for a teammate with proven success in delivering products. You will be a critical part of a diverse team, and will thrive in a high energy, time constrained, multitasking environment.
Education & Experience
MS Computer Science or MS Electrical Engineering or equivalent