Seattle, Washington, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Facilities operations background with + 8 plus years experience in customer support, grounds and building maintenance, and managing major office relocations.
- Prior experience assessing building and grounds maintenance requirements necessary to maintain a given set of sites to a high level of cleanliness and operational order
- Highly skilled in oral & written communication and customer service & happiness.
- Experience in planning, coordinating and executing multiple client needs; office furniture changes, upgrading current workspaces, and building maintenance management of commercial property
- Provides a central resource to building occupant groups for Facilities service, operational and support.
- Coordinates ongoing building user operational needs such as maintenance, office furniture installation, janitorial, mail, security and environmental health and safety services.
- Manage sites space details, space requests and move coordination utilizing Tririga system.
- Ability to coordinate effectively and efficiently communication with various Real Estate & Development (RE&D) personnel and other service-related groups (IS&T, Security, GFSS, Procurement, outside contractors) to address a variety of building occupant requirements and needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and help architect our future. We work with all groups across Apple. We are looking for a high-energy customer focused individual with strong knowledge and experience in facilities operational and office services management. As a member of the Real Estate & Development (RE&D) AMR field team, you will strategically align with business partners across multiple disciplines. Primary responsibility will be to build and maintain a strong, collaborative partnership with the sites vendors, landlords, internal RE&D and multiple partners to ensure a one Apple experience across all space with a focus that drives consistency & results.
Education & Experience
AA or BA/BS in facility management, business, finance is helpful.