Sr. Software Engineer - Motion
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The CoreMotion team has created innovative ways for users to improve their health with their devices through motion. When you exercise and move with your devices, it's the work of engineers and scientists on this team. Join CoreMotion and work with people who have created movement and health technologies.
- Excellent C++ coding skills
- Experience with iOS / WatchOS App development
- Solid understanding of algorithm design and data structures
- Strong and intuitive understanding of object-oriented designs
- Working knowledge of motion sensors
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, and attention to detail
In this position, you will be working on motion exercise and health technologies. Roles and responsibilities include designing, implementing and maintaining APIs and algorithms for iOS and embedded systems, optimizing implementations for power, memory and performance, and close coordination with multi-disciplinary teams across the company. Most importantly, you will help ship interactive features that impact millions of users on a daily basis.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, EECS, or equivalent experience.