Global Expansion Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people capture to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. Every single day you will connect with and be supported by your colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. You will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. We are seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst based onsite in Austin, Texas, to support Apple's global business expansion. The Global Expansion Business Analyst role is responsible for representing Finance's Hire to Retire (H2R) organization which manages compliance, payroll, stock, workforce management, tax accounting, benefits administration, and more. We support multiple cross-functional partners and customers at Apple in their various business expansion needs ranging from M&A to new retail stores.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to develop solutions according to changing business needs
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects that are global in nature
- Demonstrable experience driving operational improvement
- Independent work ethic and internal drive to achieve project initiatives
- Capacity to connect with and engage cross-functional, multi-region partners to achieve the desired results
- Project management experience is a plus
- Understanding of the project lifecycle including gathering and documenting requirements, performing UAT, transitioning project knowledge to ongoing support teams, and supporting warranty efforts
- Strong working knowledge of the various aspects of Compensation Services, including Payroll Operations, Compliance, and Accounting; experience with various HR and Payroll systems such as SAP HR and ADP is a benefit
- Support Apple's Global H2R team with business requirements, identifying possible solutions, testing of systems functionality, and managing implementation and process change - Work alongside external vendors and various internal organizations, including HR, Legal, Benefits, Compensation, and IS&T in projects requiring the development of automated/systematic solutions involving confidential data - Develop strong business partnerships which enable comprehensive, end-to-end solutions - Creating As Is and To Be Process documentation - Coordinating issue resolution for Hire to Retire core teams in payroll, workforce management, compliance, and HR systems - Ensuring the accuracy, security, and privacy of confidential information in a SOX- and GDPR-compliant environment - Guiding the development of application and process test plans, working closely with the QA team for critical issues, and developing cutover plans - Creating data conversion plans and coordinating the execution of data conversions - Identifying process change impacts and providing inputs to change management plans
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.