Product Graphics Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Product Graphics Producer manage schedules for several categories of Products. Ensures artwork deliverables are on-time at each stage of Product development. Leads project status, priorities, approvals for launch execution.
- You have four to seven years of project management and Engineering and/or Manufacturing practice.
- You understand manufacturing production processes inducing laser etching, PVD, silk screening and pad printing.
- You are able to read CAD drawings and understand GANTT charts.
- Deep understanding and command of project management tools.
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of digital assets and mechanical build workflow and approval cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple highly detailed projects at the same time.
- You collaborate and demonstrate a flexible approach to working across multiple teams and styles.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and handle ambiguity with grace.
- You love the details (highly meticulous), simultaneously demonstrating the ability to envision a macro-view of design objectives and foresee potential roadblocks.
- You are inventive and enthusiastic, a problem solver, at ease with being part of a growing organization. You dream of working in a creative environment, learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- You are enthusiastic about supporting team-culture, are a strong team partner and coach.
- You love Apple and care deeply about product graphics. You have appreciation for quality, can communicate clearly, and have patience for the process—both engineering and design.
- Basic knowledge of database management, computer skills and Adobe Creative suite.
- You are available for both domestic and international travel (at least 10 percent of time).
- Set up kick-off and reviews with cross-functional partners and collaborate with others toward the project plan including the key dates, prioritization and the operational strategy around creative solutions. - Develop, revise and maintain schedules inclusive of cross-functional needs and key dates. - You create and organize your projects including kick-off check list, schedules, reference material, specifications, and compliance requirements. - Oversee Product Graphics deliverables in our tracking tool. - Maintain and distribute a weekly priorities to team members. - Route study files, product matrix and final artwork to relevant cross-functional teams for approval. - Lead hand-off schedule with cross-functional teams to insure project goals are met. - Archive project files and assets with responsible parties. - Consistently reevaluating workflow for efficiencies and identifying tools and process improvement opportunities for the our group.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science, Engineering degree preferred.