Do you love to collaborate and help businesses thrive? At the Apple Store, you connect business professionals and entrepreneurs with the tools they need in order to put Apple solutions to work in their businesses. As a Business Expert, you help them learn about Apple products and explore various possibilities. You’re part of a team that’s passionate about helping businesses succeed. With your understanding of business needs and enthusiasm for Apple, you find great satisfaction in offering powerful, innovative solutions to each customer.
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what Apple solutions can offer them.
- Comfort using the phone to interact with customers and to position business solutions.
- Ability to facilitate business experiences through in-store briefings, workshops, and events.
As a Business Expert, you introduce Apple solutions, technology, and services to business customers. You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs. You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or through in-store workshops and events. You discover customer needs through briefings and work with the Business Team to prepare and present proposals. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the entire Business Team to craft the ideal solutions. Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of sales support options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Apple technology in their businesses, you help build success - not only for your team, but for our customers as well.
Education & Experience
- • You have at least one year of experience selling in the business market.
- • You’re comfortable developing qualified leads by phone.
- • You have strong people and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.