Do you love teaching others and empowering them to be even better? As a Market Leader, you enjoy the challenges of developing individuals, building teams, and affecting growth across Apple Stores. You demonstrate successful leadership ability — focusing on excellence and consistent execution of Apple strategies. Even when you’re not present, you maintain a constant influence in every location — articulating the Apple vision to inspire and make an impact daily on your management teams and employees.
- Experience building respected leadership teams and developing talent to support business growth.
- Passion for Apple’s commitment to unparalleled customer service.
- Proven ability to keep multiple locations aligned while executing organizational initiatives.
As a Market Leader, you inspire teams to deliver experiences that build customer loyalty and guide the development of your management talent. Because each location operates sales, training, technical support, and business-focused segments, your job is complex and challenging. You lead your staff to maintain peak performance, even working side by side with them. As each store experiences vigorous growth and constant change, you continually refocus your teams on providing a quality experience for each customer at the Apple Store. You analyze key metrics, including customer and employee feedback, and provide guidance for each store to achieve market goals. Bridging the worlds of retail and corporate, you combine executive vision with field execution to contribute to the future success of Apple. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Education & Experience
•BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- • You have at least five years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations.
- • Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- • You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- • Multilingual ability is a plus.
- • You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.