AppleCare Customer Relations At Home Advisor - Canadian French
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Support and Service
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You can multitask across systems and applications, while analyzing and resolving complex customer issues. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You’re not only here to help resolve issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next AppleCare Customer Relations Advisor on our Canadian French language team. We are committed to helping employees explore their potential. This is a work from home position and you can live in any city across the US-you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- Fluent in Canadian French and English
- Minimum 2 years supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- You are able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- You are able to self lead and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and analyze information across multiple tools while speaking with customers
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As an AppleCare Customer Relations Advisor, you will be communicating official positioning on company issues, identifying and advancing emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues, finding opportunities for operational improvements and suggesting improvement strategies. You’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world class customer service and support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your knowledge, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
Education & Experience
- Available to attend approximately 7-8 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule
- Flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. CST and 5:00 p.m. CST including holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Successful completion of initial training
- Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers
- At-Home Requirements
- - A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
- - High-speed Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider.