AppleCare Agreement Administration Advisor - Sacramento Site
Sacramento, California, United States
Support and Service
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your mentorship, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications while researching contract support questions for our customers and partners. You will resolve a variety of complex issues, and appropriately navigate a technical environment. If this sounds like you, you could be the next AppleCare Agreement Administration Advisor. Apple is committed to helping employees explore their potential. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Sacramento, CA.
- Minimum 2 years supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- You have a passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self lead and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is received
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- You are able to research and analyze information across multiple tools while talking with customers
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As an AppleCare Agreement Administration Support Advisor, you’ll be the point of contact for Apple’s customers and partners, responsible for answering questions and providing prompt, reliable and accurate assistance regarding contractual support agreements. You’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world class customer service and support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your knowledge, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
Education & Experience
- Available to attend approximately 4-5 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexible to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST including weekends and holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment, background check and drug screen
- Successful completion of initial training
- Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers.