Product Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Manager with experience in the payments industry to join the Apple Pay business team to help design and chart the future of Apple Pay.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a payment, identity or related industry.
- 5+ years of product development experience.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is a must.
- A foundation in Software Engineering is helpful
- Proven ability to design new and innovative solutions, leverage partner’s capabilities within the payments ecosystem.
- An intense interest in innovation and new solutions within the payments industry and ability to comprehend their likely impact.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems
- Thorough knowledge of Apple’s products and ecosystem
We are looking for an individual with a great background in developing product solutions in the payments space. We seek a self starter, energetic person with strong leadership capabilities. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience delivering advanced payment solutions either in the traditional online; banking; government; new payment offering or related technologies. Your responsibilities include working closely with other internal and external business and engineering team members. You will interact with many other group’s internal team to define and deliver world class products in an exciting fast-paced environment. The selected candidate will challenge assumptions and design products first and foremost with Apple’s customers in mind despite the complexity that is often behind the scenes in payments and trust provisioning. You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills Do you believe how we use our mobile devices to interact in a trusted manner with the world around us is a huge opportunity for innovation? If so, join the Apple Pay team and help design its future.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience preferred