Frameworks/App Software Test Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Technology Development Group is looking for a driven and dedicated software engineer with strong technical skills that develop apps to qualify new and cutting-edge Apple technology frameworks. This will be a developer role within the quality organization. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day .
- Swift and/or C/C++ programming skills
- You have experience developing apps on the iOS or macOS platforms
- You have a deep understanding of Xcode
- Familiarity of macOS and/or iOS platforms
- Automation and tools development (preferably in Python) considered a plus
The ideal engineer for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain. In this role, you will develop, maintain and debug test apps for new and existing APIs/SDKs. You will support a team that is building the core foundational platform for some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) support offered in ARKit and Metal 2. This includes developing a series of initial apps to support new features/APIs. You are someone who thrives in a collaborative and cross-functional team of Software Development & QA engineers, architects, project managers and other Apple QA teams.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected. 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity in the field of computer vision algorithms and applications.
- Experience with SDK/API testing is considered a plus
- You have experience developing apps using various Apple frameworks
- You have some game development experience