Software Quality Engineer, ARKit
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Technology Development Team is looking for a driven and dedicated Software Quality Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- You have experience in the creation and automation of software tests (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests).
- You have experience writing code in C to test an API, SDK, or Frameworks
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risks, filing appropriate defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Experience in driving development and deployment of relevant testing tools and infrastructure.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes.
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action
As the Software Quality Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision applications. You will work closely with software engineers, management, other Apple QA teams, and will contribute new work to the Quality Plan and educate various software engineering teams on writing appropriate requirements and test plans. You will ensure that Apple delivers the next generation products with the highest quality. To do this, you will also be participating in the development of our applications as well. You will carry a great deal of influence across the software engineering organization and as such, top candidates will demonstrate previous success achieving certification of highest quality standards.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected