Display Technology Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a high-energy, creative and self driven Electrical Engineer working on future Display hardware technologies.
- Passionate about new technologies, especially display technologies.
- Has deep fundamentals on EE Analog/Digital circuits.
- Strong theoretic analysis capability and characterization/modeling experience.
- Strong hands-on experimental ability w/ prototyping experience.
- Experience with FPGA and software/algorithm is a plus.
- Good communication and leadership skills to work with multiple Apple and Vendor teams.
- Architect display EE of the new technologies by conducting fundamental studies w/ understanding of the panel behavior and human perception. - Define detailed Display EE specs interfacing the TFT glass, ICs, software/ firmware and test/calibration. - Demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think out-of-box, and come up to speed quickly in new technical areas. - Work with display EE component and panel vendors to develop new TFT interfaces, and tackle electrical & optical related issues. - Analyze the trade-offs between performance, manufacturability and cost. - Promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's display performance and user experience.
Education & Experience
Normally requires a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, or MSEE degree plus minimum 5 years work experience.