Senior iOS Developer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here to help create a better experience for millions of Apple users who use the same iPhones, iPads, and Macs for work and play. Our group is passionate about developing elegant and thoughtful solutions that make it easier to configure and lead Apple devices in schools and businesses around the world. The Device Management team is looking for a committed, highly competent engineer to supply to current and future application technologies that help users handle multiple Apple devices and remotely assist other users.
- - Passion to create amazing products which users will love
- - Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- - Experience implementing GUI applications on iOS or macOS using Objective-C
- - Experience implementing client to server network communications
- - Experience developing and shipping consumer-oriented GUI applications
- - Familiarity with Apple application UI guidelines
- - Good sense of UI design
- - Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- - You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and drive vendors to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues.
- - You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- - Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- - Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- - You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- - You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
- - Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Device Management Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
The ideal candidate possesses the technical knowledge and collaboration and communication skills necessary for success as a dependable member of our team. A passion for elegant design, innovative technologies, and advancing one's skill set are also important success factors. In this role you will work on a variety of technologies including Cocoa user interfaces, networking protocols, and interprocess communication. You will be working in an engineering team responsible for key Apple software products serving the needs of education and business: Classroom app, Apple Configurator, macOS Server, and Profile Manager. The opportunities within our group continue to grow and now is a wonderful time to become a part of it. Take advantage of this opportunity to contribute your own enthusiasm and expertise while learning from a community of dedicated engineers who work together to make great products our users love while building a stronger team.
Education & Experience
A BS/MS/PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience is required.