CPU Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a technical leader of groundbreaking CPU designs from concept to mass production? Do you have the technical knowledge and social skills to drive and inspire project teams to deliver state of the art solutions in ambitious timelines? Apple seeks an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) within the Hardware Technology Engineering organization with advanced technical skillsets in front end CPU design. In this role, you will lead the development process for core technology used in System on Chip (SoC) processors. This is an extraordinary opportunity for current intermediate or senior level Program Managers with CPU experience, or CPU Design Engineers that are passionate about getting into Program Management.
- Typically requires 7+ years experience in CPU design. Due to the complexity of the work on this project, CPU design knowledge is required.
- 5+ technical leadership and project management experience leading CPU Programs.
- Confident leading technical discussions and have an understanding of CPU Design.
- Phenomenal leadership skills and ability to inspire team members.
- Enjoy sharing in the success of delivering a successful product.
- Strong sense of ownership to drive project development.
• You will be embedded directly with the Design Engineering team and be responsible for collaborating closely with technical leads on front-end CPU RTL design issues, through DV, Emulation, etc. • The EPM will own and drive high level breakthroughs on next generation CPU Design by focusing the Design Team on meeting near term achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the applicable multi-functional technical specialists. • Handling and tracking project schedules by driving high level achievement execution in a dynamic core technology team. • Responsible for executive weekly program level communication and managing blocking issues as needed. • Lead bug tracking resolution and reporting. • Rolling up your sleeves and doing what it takes to things done.
Education & Experience
• MS or BS Degree in technical discipline