Design Verification Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products.
- We're looking for someone who is well-rounded in all aspects of verification.
- Knowledge of CPU & SOC architecture/design & in-depth knowledge of verification flow.
- You will thrive by demonstrating your expertise with low-level programming of complex computer systems in C/C++/assembly.
- Being already familiar verification environments such as UVM and System Verilog will come a long way with us.
- Apply your knowledge of industry standard interfaces and your deep understanding of Verilog, Verilog simulator, and debuggers.
- You should have a thorough understanding of the constrained random verification process, functional coverage, code coverage, assertion methodology & philosophy.
- Even better if you also have knowledge of formal, hardware acceleration.
- You should be an outstanding teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to take on diverse challenges.
Do you want to be part of a highly visible team that is surrounded by exceptionally talented people? Here, you will be working at the heart of our chip design efforts; where we are collaborating with all disciplines (vertical product model) and making a critical impact in getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. What does our SOC DV team do? Well, we're verifying high throughput complex SOCs, and you'll get to drive the pre-silicon RTL verification of the full chip. - We are working daily to ensure the quality of the SOC by working closely with the team in reviewing specifications, developing attributes, tests & coverage plans, defining methodology & test benches. - We have to closely align with our design & micro-architecture teams to understand the functional & performance goals of the design. - You'll have to stay abreast with design specs by conducting test plan reviews, developing block/full chip tests & triaging failures. - Your collaborative approach will be necessary in driving the verification efforts in your specific area. You'll also support gate level functional verification, run regressions, handle bug tracking, analyze code & functional coverage, etc. - Do you enjoy working independently too? You will get plenty of time to work on your tasks while still aligning closely with the project goals, and our multi-functional engineering efforts.
Education & Experience
MSEE or MSCE or equivalent experience.