GPU Modeling Architecture Engineer
Orlando, Florida, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Are you ready to make an impact and transform hardware technology? We are searching for an extraordinary talented engineer with 7+/- years experience to join our exciting team of problem solvers and innovators. The Platform Architecture Graphics group is looking for talented engineers to build advanced simulation models of advanced GPU designs.
- 7+ years of experience coding GPU/CPU/DSP simulators or models
- Experience writing functional and/or performance simulators for GPU, CPU, or DSP architectures
- Experience programming modern graphics APIs ( OpenGL/Direct3D/Metal/Vulkan/…) is highly desired
- Experience programming modern GPGPU APIs ( CUDA/OpenCL/Metal ) is highly desired
- Experience with modern cross-platform optimizing compiler tools ( eg. LLVM ) highly desired.
- Excellent software development skills required, C++, scripting languages, and software engineering infrastructure.
As part of the team, a successful candidate will assist in hardware performance analysis, algorithm research and optimization You will contribute to development of modeling tools and infrastructure necessary to do exploratory design and performance studies You will own the design and validation of complex simulation code that accurately models hardware under exploratory development
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent