Software Developer For AR/VR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting new technologies and user experiences in AR and adjacent spaces. We're looking for an experienced and driven software prototyper specializing in iOS development who can help explore multiple new areas for Apple. We are building new core technologies and experiences that will enhance the entire Apple ecosystem. As a member of our team, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity work at the intersection of design and technology, to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Extensive experience developing software for iOS applications and system daemons (UIKit, XPC, etc.)
- Attention to detail and the ability to innovate in new applications and technologies quickly
- Excellent understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
- Comfortable with programming in programming languages (Swift, Objective-C, Python)
- Familiarity with networking, sockets, protocols, server infrastructures and hosting environments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for the customer, user experience and actioning user feedback
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
We are looking for a talented and experienced iOS Developer. Do you love to work closely with engineers and designers to create ground breaking technologies and systems? You will create new customer experiences involving AI, machine learning and user interactions.
Education & Experience
BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks, ARKit is a plus
- Experience with multi-modal machine learning is a plus