Sr. Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Online Store Program Management organization is looking for an experienced senior Program Management professional to join our team. The key deliverables of this role are program management of digital project portfolios and project leading strategic cross-functional projects and initiatives. You will be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a dynamic, complex and matrixed environment. You should have very strong project management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization.
- 10-15+ years of program management experience in an eCommerce and multi-channel environment.
- Program and portfolio management experience handling program roadmaps.
- Extraordinary project management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- A proven track record of successfully running the implementation of complex and cross-functional projects.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time expertly.
- Extraordinary communication and facilitation skills.
- Thrives in an ambiguous work environment.
- Strong teammate with a high degree of flexibility.
Program-manage a digital portfolio of projects providing oversight, identifying and managing project interdependencies, resolving and sequencing of key project landmarks. Work closely with engineering to optimize delivery of projects in the program portfolio. Identify and articulate resources required from teams throughout the organization to deliver the program roadmap. Actively run high priority digital initiatives in support of product and business teams to achieve desired business outcomes by improving cross functional alignment, quality and speed of delivery. As a cross-functional program manager, own the overall project timeline, status reporting, risk management and communication plan for precise execution of strategic initiatives. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication across the organization with the project team, partners and executive management. Identify and track critical path landmarks and help clear road blocks. Develop and handle change control process. Develop and maintain project governance to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required PMI certification desired
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.