Product Manager, Giveback Program
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Manager to join the Retail Commerce Digital Experience group. As a Product Manager in the Giveback team, you’ll be responsible for defining and driving offers that make it easy for Apple Online Store customers to purchase, trade-in and recycle their devices.
- 5+ years of product management experience leading consumer products/offers.
- Passion for user experience; aptitude to support and educate cross-functional partners.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems, with a high attention to detail.
- Curiosity and pro-activeness with validated creative, fast and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience running and motivating different teams/individuals towards a single vision.
- Excellent written communication skills, producing clear business requirements in a Waterfall methodology.
- Thorough knowledge of Apple products and industry.
As a Product Manager in the GiveBack team, you will own and drive initiatives with your passion and vision for the future of online shopping. Combining your technical fluency and a strong sense of user experience, you will deliver a customer experience worthy of the Apple brand. Using tact, program management skills and business insight, you will deliver your projects successfully. Your phenomenal presentation and interpersonal skills will enable you to drive an actionable vision and requirements that rallies the team and delights our customers. You will have experience in some of the following areas: e-commerce (including mobile apps), web marketing, trade-in and recycling programs, emerging payment methods. - Be the internal evangelist for the Giveback program and other key initiatives. - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategic products and feature roadmaps. - Act as the customer advocate, build consensus with executives, colleagues, and third parties. - Drive detailed requirement definitions intended for engineering and design. - Represent business interests during design and development phases. - Work with engineering project management to communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high quality products are delivered on time. - Lead cross-functional schedules and report on project health to management, keeping partners well-informed and engaged in key decisions. - Develop launch plans, ensure readiness of the operations, marketing, PR, and support teams. - Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly. - Experience with trade-in and recycling programs is a plus.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Business or Computer Science required. MBA desirable.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.