Account Executive K12
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
Apple’s Education Sales organization drives the adoption of Apple products and services into the K12 Education market. This in turn, enriches the lives of millions of students and teachers around the world. Our sales team is the face of Apple to our customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help K12 Education customers transform the way people teach and learn— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the accounts we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We craft a vision that can encourage customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution. The Apple K12 Account Executive will increase revenues from existing customer base, as well as develop new prospects within the territory. The AE will report to the K12 Regional Manager and is responsible for driving sales growth in his or her assigned territory from all K12 accounts in the defined territory.
- You have experience in Education or Technology sales
- You have experience with solution-based approach to solving customer requirements
- You have the ability to build consensus throughout multiple levels of organizations, and be adept at
- You excel at developing relationships at the executive level
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Understanding the organizational structure, decision-making process, and political considerations in Apple’s existing K12 accounts - Calling and influencing at the Senior/Executive Administration level in their accounts - Understanding the needs and issues facing Apple’s K12 accounts and prospects - Understanding and influencing the funding situation in the marketplace - You will develop account plans that incorporate Apple-based solutions to meet the needs of customers - Building sales opportunities and projects to increase sales and establish a dominant share - Articulate and effectively present our education leadership messages - You will act as the quarterback for an extended sales team and collaborate on go to market strategy - Provide accurate and timeline pipeline and forecast information in CRM - Consistently achieve their revenue quota goals - You exhibit leadership qualities to drive expectations of fellow team members - You can be based in San Antonio, Austin, or Dallas
Education & Experience
- BS/BA degree required and a minimum of 4-8 years of sales experience, depending on the nature of that experience, with technology based products.