Wireless SoC System Validation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of the wireless system characterization effort within a team responsible for designing and productizing state-of-the-art wireless communication devices.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of wireless system characterization experience in communication system on chips.
- Deep understanding RF measurement techniques and lab procedure.
- Fundamental facility with RF measurement instruments, vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, high-speed oscilloscopes, vector signal generators.
- Experience with wireless system FW/SW regression test
- Experience with digital interfaces including PCIe/USB/UART/I2C/JTAG
- Experience with production test systems.
- Familiarity with radiated measurements, antennas, chambers, and calibration.
- Proficiency with measurement automation tools and scripting languages such as, SCPI, Python, TCL, Labview, Matlab.
Bring up and test wireless SoC, Perform system integration, characterization and optimization. Perform conducted and radiated RF measurements of devices and systems. Work with design engineers to develop test plan, analyze test data and generate test reports. Research and develop advanced calibration and measurement techniques. Evaluate and specify test instruments. Develop test fixtures and test setup. Automate repetitive measurements using standard scripting languages.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred.