Software System Engineer (Algorithm)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this technical role, you will be at the center of a silicon design group responsible for developing simulation infrastructure systems for state-of-the-art wireless products.
- This is an individual technical contributor role that requires at least 3+ years experience architecting, designing and implementing software systems
- Scripting language experience such as Python, Shell
- Experience with C/C++ development, make, cmake and build environments
- Experience with cloud computing APIs.
- Database design knowledge
- Knowledge of GUI interfaces and the libraries.
- Web frontend skills
- Familiarity with communication system design is desirable.
• Architecting software systems to verify communication system functionality through simulations • Develop control and statistical data extraction mechanisms for the performance simulation of communication systems • Build a mechanism to utilize cloud computing to accelerate performance simulations, data collection and statistical processing of collected data • Build an integrated regression mechanism to verify system performance, functionality and system sanity with automated reporting • Develop a database system to store simulation results, and provide GUI interfaces for data analysis and visualization
Education & Experience
MS with 3+ years of experience.