SIPI Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a design engineering professional with strong leadership ability to ensure that our SoCs meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. In this critical and highly visible role, you will lead projects involving the modeling, design, and validation of signal integrity and power integrity (SIPI) of SoCs for current and future Apple products. This role manages, tracks schedules, and communicates risks and priorities related to SIPI team within the Apple organization. The SIPI team features a collaborative environment with creative and smart people. Engineering excellence is expected and inspired.
- 10+ years of industry experience with a track record of hands-on product development in signal and power integrity, high-speed SERDES, PLL or related field.
- 5+ years of program, project, or engineering management experience.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Great teammate and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, multi-functional groups, and external vendors.
- Self-starter and with the ability to multi-task across several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong electrical engineering background.
• Lead and track development schedules of state of the art technologies. • Communicate status to the project team and executive management. • Drive resolution of technical issues between multi-functional teams by carefully handling contending needs. • Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution. • Bring visibility of SIPI to senior management through excellent communications. • Maintain and develop multi-functional relationships within Apple.
Education & Experience
BS EE Degree required, MS desired