SoC Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a leader? Do you want to use your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable yet dynamic schedule? As a SoC Program Manager within the Hardware Technology Engineering organization, you will be working on a Senior Project Management team driving silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues to drive on-time silicon delivery. This is an individual contributor role, helping lead the development process for SoC silicon used in groundbreaking Apple products. Focus of this role is on initial phases of architecture, specifications, design and pre-silicon prototyping to initial samples.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in SoC/VLSI Chip Design, ASIC Chip Design, or Technology process development
- 1+ years in Technical Program or Project Management, Systems Support/Customer Support exp.
- Extraordinary leadership and social skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment, strong at multi-tasking, and real-time crisis management.
- Expertise owning and driving project development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience working with ASIC & VLSI design flows, and leading silicon projects from concept to production.
• Work on a Program Management team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable on-time silicon to meet daring product schedules of state of the art silicon. • Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon definition and design execution. • Support high level achievement execution in a dynamic core technology design team. • Interface and drive silicon issues within multi-functional teams: Design, Verification, Validation, Technology, System Hardware and Core Software • Focus design teams on meeting near-term achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right technical expert(s) to resolve the issues with data driven decision-making. • Attend and drive technical sessions with suppliers/design partners to track and follow up issues/escalations. • Focused issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks & status.
Education & Experience
• MSEE/BSEE Degree or equivalent