Engineering Program Manager, Supplier Excellence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Apple has an extraordinary opportunity for a senior level design or product engineer to drive and lead technical engagements between Apple and silicon and IP suppliers working on groundbreaking technologies. We seek individuals with significant experience with all phases of silicon development spanning micro-architecture specification, pre-silicon activities (e.g. simulation, emulation, and verification), post-silicon activities (e.g. bring-up, validation, characterization, and qualification), and implementations. You will also have knowledge of digital, analog and memory technology product development and productization tasks required for high volume manufacturing, including characterization, validation, qualification, and statistical analysis.
- Proven experience in CPU, GPU, chipset, analog, or memory design, fab, package, product, test or applications leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in digital and analog silicon design, fab, product, test, applications, or reliability engineering.
- Strong communication and program management skills are required.
- Comfortable with dynamic schedule driven development, crisis management, and directing multi-functional debug efforts.
- Excellent verbal and written social skills.
• Drive technical exchanges and direction with appropriate supplier teams (such as Architecture, Hardware Design, Software Design and Implementation, Product and Test, and Reliability Engineering). • Lead hardware and software verification, validation, and qualification activities between Apple internal teams and suppliers, and will be responsible to oversee these various joint efforts and ensure that they complete on schedule. • Filter and distill critical data from both internal and external technical and business partners into relevant information targeted to the audience needed to make data driven decisions.
Education & Experience
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering