Senior Custom Silicon Management Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for design engineering professionals with strong leadership ability to ensure that our analog/mixed-signal custom silicon designs meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. In this position, you will drive the full Silicon design cycle from initial concept, through implementation, validation and qualification to mass production for our CSM team. You will utilize your deep technical expertise and design background, along with effective program / project management skills, to drive program schedules and resolve technical issues that enable on-time quality silicon delivery to Apple products.
- At least 5+ years of experience leading a full Mixed Signal design flow, from concept to delivery.
- Over 2 years of technical Program or Project Management experience.
- Solid understanding with both analog and digital design and development flows.
- Command of hardware and software integration challenges.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
- Committed to owning/driving project development using well-defined metrics.
- Excellent communicator and teammate with the ability to work effectively with teams with dynamic strengths and abilities across multiple locations.
• You will work as part of a Program Management team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable on-time silicon to meet aggressive product schedules. • Drive internal processes to guarantee high quality Silicon definition and timely execution. • Supporting high-level timeline execution within a dynamic core technology design team. • Drive Silicon issues with multi-functional teams at Apple and vendors that include Design, Verification, Validation, Process Technology, Packaging, Quality and Reliability, System Hardware and Core Software. • Focusing design teams on meeting schedule and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right resources to resolve issues with emphasis on data-driven decisions. • Drive focused technical sessions with suppliers to track & follow up on issues. • Deliver highly focused and detailed issue reporting, bug tracking and communication of program risks and status. • Willing to travel frequently to vendor sites, as needed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Masters Degree is an advantage