Security Platform Architecture Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? As a Security Platform Architecture Engineering Program Manager within the Hardware Technology team, you will program manage security features for silicon, secure cloud computing services, and support the multi-functional security initiatives at Apple.
- Requires 7+ years of Technology R&D, 3+ years of Technical Program Management / Engineering Management experience.
- Experience working with encryption features at the hardware and software level.
- Familiarity with the latest cryptographic standards and security technologies at the processor and storage level such as DPA resistance, constant time operations and tamper resistance. Experience with defense against hardware attacks and working with reverse engineering a plus.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Great leadership with a reciprocal mindset.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined design engineering environment juggling multiple projects with different priorities.
- Ability to filter and distill significant information for the right audiences.
- Strong desire to own/drive project planning and development using well defined metrics.
- Confirmed experience in crisis management with ability to adjust to evolving priorities and changing schedules.
- Facilitating communication and coordination across many multi-functional design engineering teams in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to negotiate priorities between multi-functional teams and make adjustments where needed while still working towards the Apple standard.
- Planning, prioritizing and driving tasks and achievements to meet daring schedules.
- Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure working with key partners for decision-making.
- Focused tracking, organization and reporting of program risks, status, and options for resolution to executive management.
• Work with Platform Architecture teams to define Hardware Tech engineering plans and align technology roadmaps with Apple’s product priorities. • Drive groundbreaking Platform Architecture initiatives by collaborating with product hardware, software, server, and SoC silicon development teams. • Lead wide-range of platform architecture technologies with a focus on the facilitation of early SoC bring up and efforts to strengthen security across our various state of the art hardware platforms.
Education & Experience
• BSEE/MSEE or equivalent is required