Next Generation SoC Platform Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results, and communicate effectively? Come to Apple and work within a dynamic team to deliver a broad range of silicon products/technologies definition. This is a phenomenal opportunity to engage in leading edge technologies and contribute to new Apple products year after year. Apple is looking for Semiconductor/Silicon engineering professionals with strong leadership ability to drive the next generation SoC for our amazing platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals with deep technical knowledge and breadth of experience in defining, planning and developing SoCs. In this Engineering Program Management position, you will be working closely with elite Platform, Systems and Software architects to bring to life our next generation SoCs for all of Apple’s products. You will take new ideas and drive convergence to an executable plan. You will utilize your technical expertise and design background, along with effective program management skills, to plan, influence and drive program execution during the architecture phase of SoC product lifecycle.
- Requires 7 years of silicon engineering and at least 3 years of Technical Program Management or Engineering Management experience.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Extraordinary leader with a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment and a strong multi-tasker.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Strong interest to own and drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience in complete SoC development lifecycle, from Concept to Mass Production, is ideal.
• Drive SoC programs to guarantee high quality silicon definition and execution that meet platform schedule and requirements. • Facilitate effective communication and present multiple levels of program status across a wide. spectrum of audiences: from individual contributors to executive management. • Responsible for recognizing, evaluating and communicating multi-functional issues and risks. • Understand technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making. • Drive day-to-day activities to meet program objectives. • Detailed issue reporting, bug tracking and communication of program risks and status.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE or equivalent is required