SOC Platform Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results, and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Apple has an extraordinary opportunity for a technology leader to drive the next generation SoC for our amazing platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals with deep technical knowledge and breadth of experience in bringing SoC’s to market. We are looking for someone with a consistent record of leading large multi-functional teams to deliver high quality, complex feature solutions on time. In this role you will collaborate with SoC, system and software teams to plan, design and develop state-of-the-art SoC’s for our products. You will support the architecture to post-silicon phase of SoCs and modules to ensure our projects meet the platform requirements and schedule.
- Requires 7 years of silicon engineering and at least 3 years of Technical Program Management or Engineering Management experience.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Extraordinary leader with a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment and a strong multi-tasker.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Strong interest to own and drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience in complete SoC development lifecycle, from Concept to Mass Production, is ideal.
• Drive SoC programs to guarantee high quality silicon definition and execution that meet platform schedule and requirements. • Facilitate effective communication and present multiple levels of program status across a wide. spectrum of audiences: from individual contributors to executive management. • Responsible for recognizing, evaluating and communicating multi-functional issues and risks. • Understand technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making. • Drive day-to-day activities to meet program objectives. • Detailed issue reporting, bug tracking and communication of program risks and status.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE or equivalent is required