Social Creative Strategist, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We’re looking for a different breed of contributor to Marcom- one that is a hybrid of executional expertise combined with the ability to think strategically and across the consumer journey. This role will be a key part of a cross disciplinary creative team - someone who can help bring together strategy, media and creative. This person will help develop and shape creative concepts in the social sphere, partnering with brand creative partners deliver work that’s both fresh and rings true with the Apple. This role will also be partnering closely with creative development teams, along with media, advertising, planning and brand counterparts in seeing through ideas through to execution, helping ensure their ideas sing in digital and social environments.
- Act as the lighthouse and champion of social creative, synthesizing strategy and social opportunities in a way that brings the best work possible to social and digital platforms, both in paid and organic.
- Contribute to social strategy for product category in addition to campaign level strategy and tactics
- Familiar with paid social landscape in order to inform creative partners and broader groups on the latest and the greatest media opportunities and work collaboratively with Media team members
- Act as a reliable go to for creative partners on the do’s and don’ts of social and digital. Forge new creative opportunities through fluency in social features, trends, usages, etc.
- Guide and ensure creative deliveries are optimized for social deliveries by partnering closely with media and producer team members
- Familiar with broad social and behavioral trends and understand how to glean insights from campaign specific data / metrics
6-10 years experience as in a creative or strategy capacity, deploying digital campaigns across all major social platforms Fluency with social platforms from strategic and feature based perspectives Heavy user of social platforms, intuitive understanding of behavioral and technology trends Current with social platform features, related content formats and requirements Start up mentality, risk taker with regards to whats possible, and how to enable projects and ideas Familiar with fundamentals of video production for digital / social platforms Passionate towards music, entertainment, and sports Able to collaborate closely with deep functional producers, including video/photography, interactive, while cultivating strong partnerships with media and advertising teams
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred