3D Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Technology Development Group is seeking a 3D Software Engineer. We are looking for a seasoned software engineer to help us with the development of a new product. Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge technologies? In this role, you would work with our team of extraordinary technologists and designers in a dynamic and forward-looking role.
- 3+ years of industry experience developing real time 3D applications
- Experience with modern game engine technologies (Unity, Unreal Engine 4)
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (C/C++, C#, Objective-C)
- Passion for design, user experience and actioning user and designer feedback
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail
We are looking for people with excellent communication and cross-domain collaboration skills. We encourage self-starters and quick learners to apply and be part of our exciting project. Are you passionate about 3D applications? If you would like to contribute to products that can help change the world and drive the future, then this is the place for you!
Education & Experience
BS/MS CS or comparable degree
- - Experience working in R&D or rapid development environments
- - Familiarity with iOS development
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.